Saturday, January 15, 2011

Resolutions

I love New Year's Resolutions. Love them.
There's something about the new, fresh year that makes me excited about brand new possibilities and chances.  I drive people crazy starting at the beginning of December with how much I talk about my resolutions.  But I don't care. I will always make resolutions.  They're goals and sometimes I reach them and sometimes I don't.  Sometimes I change them mid-year as my life changes, but I always start a new year - and this is a new decade! - with resolutions.

So, in the interest of keeping myself accountable, I've listed my resolutions out. There's no turning back hiding now.

1. Read through the Bible in a year.

2. Eat at least 5 meals a week at home. (Or from home. In other words, make my lunch.)

3. Read more books. I got a Kindle for Christmas and I'm Obsessed with a capital 'O'.

4. Start a non-profit organization.

5. Start a business.

6. Run a 1/2 marathon.

7. Throw more parties. (I'm starting with a Grammy party on Feb 13th!)

8. Take more pictures. 

9. Keep up with my blog.

10. Learn something new every day.

So there it is.
My plan for 2011.

It's going to be a great year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the click....