Monday, January 17, 2011

10 Day Challenge

I am struggling to remember what blog I found this on but this will help when content is at a minimum. Because let's face it: my life is not that exciting.

 Only problem? I usually start things......and not finish them. We'll see what happens here.

Day 1 - A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts.
Day 2 - A recent picture of you and your friends.
Day 3 - A picture of somewhere you have been.
Day 4 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you!
Day 5 - Short term goals for this month and dreams for your life ahead.
Day 6 - When your Ipod is on shuffle, what are the first 10 songs it might play.
Day 7 - Nicknames you have, and why you have them.
Day 8 - Something you crave.
Day 9 - A letter to your parents.
Day 10 - A picture of you last year and a picture of you this year. How have you changed?


DAY ONE

This picture was taken at a local park and I used it, among others, on my Christmas card this year.

1. I do not like my food to touch on the plate. It makes me want to puke when people pour gravy over their entire plate at Thanksgiving/Christmas.

2. I'm a classically trained ballerina. Took for 11 years.

3. I have no desire to ever read/see the Twilight saga and I think Robert Pattinson always looks like he needs a shower.

4. I absolutely love to throw parties.

5. I am fascinated with the Amish.

6. I drink hot chocolate like other people drink coffee.

7. I will beat you in a FRIENDS trivia game.

8. I drive a Saturn Vue and I absolutely love my car. Nobody consulted me before they stopped making Saturns and I was highly pissed.

9. I purposely set my alarm about 2 hours earlier than I actually need to wake up because part of my necessary morning routine is to hit the snooze button no less than 14 times.

10. I hope to one day be as cute as my grandma.

11. I don't usually wear a watch, but I'm rarely without earrings.

12. When I was little I wanted dimples so badly that I used to go to bed with my fingers stuck in each cheek praying I'd wake up with dimples. True story.

13. My daddy's dream for me was to be a blonde haired, blue eyed girl who played basketball for Murray State. The only part he got was blonde.

14. I can remember dates better than most people. It usually revolves around something that happened with me, but I'll remember events in other people's lives and the exact date. Also, I always remember what I was wearing.

15. I am newly obsessed with the show Damages. I cannot get enough.

1 comment:

  1. #3 THANK YOU!!!! That is what I ALWAYS say about him!! He always looks like he needs a shower! and a haircut wouldn't hut either!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the click....