Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly Excitement

I get excited about free things. Like way too excited about free things.

But I don't think this promotion is something anyone could ever get too excited about.

Why?

Because it's 50 FREE Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

I love Shutterfly. I've used them a bunch since I was turned onto them by my cousin and the photobooks of her kids she kept sending my grandparents. It wasn't so much the adorable pictures of my cousin's kids as it was the way they were put together.

That's when I realized all the amazing things that Shutterfly has to offer. And because I'm slightly obsessed with stationery and good deals, I knew Shutterfly and I would be friends for a long time.

Now, they are offering something even more amazing to bloggers.

50 Free Holiday Cards just for talking about how amazing Shutterfly is. I could do this all day, but don't take my word for it; let's look at a little proof.



Holy


amounts


of


cuteness.



I haven't 100% nailed down which one I'm using for me and the Idester quite yet, but I certainly won't have to worry about it being amazing.

If you want free holiday cards from Shutterfly, I suggest you go here and follow the instructions. And then immediately start narrowing down your choices; it's going to be a hard decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the click....