Monday, April 4, 2011

What I've Been Up To

So, I've been a little absent.
I really have no excuse whatsoever.

Here's what I've been up to:

1. We've had a rat infestation in the house. Since January 17th. I've been staying with my parents and Wendi with hers.  It's been quite the debacle. I've never wanted to have to use the word debacle in conjunction with my house, but oh well. It's all taken care of now.

2.  I had a week off work which I spent at a fun karaoke party, the zoo, traveling to Lambert's to eat and - of course - shopping!

3. I've recently been ill with double pneumonia. I was in the hospital for 4 days and let me tell you how much fun that was: none at all.  I'm on the mend now, though and should be back to work in just a few more days.

4. Apparently pneumonia is a really good diet. I'm currently down 11 pounds.  I wouldn't recommend it as a deliberate form of weight loss, but I'm certainly taking advantage.

This is all I can think of for now.
Hopefully I'll be back to regular posting now!

I've just found a couple of wonderful blogs that I'm excited to start following.
Send me your favorites - I'm always looking for new reading material!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are feeling better...thank goodness for twitter and facebook so we know what is going on in your world :)

    Keep getting better! And keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message at the click....